There are varieties of music players in the present day and iPods are one among the best music players. Music players are the mass storage and portable device that stores the media files in the form of digital information. IPods are the digital music players introduced by Apple Inc. In present days music players are not only used to store media files, but also used as backup storage device for computers.
There are different models of iPods available today – i) the ultra-compact iPod Shuffle, ii) the compact iPod Nano, iii) the touch screen iPod Touch and iv) the hard drive-based iPod Classic. Each model of iPod has various generations nothing but upgraded versions in each model.
The iPods are well known for its outstanding performance. Even though it is one among the best music players and user friendly with good performance the data or the media files from these iPods can be lost due to a number of reasons. Some of the reasons are given here:
- Synchronization of data – If you are synchronizing the data files from iPod to iTunes due to some errors files may get deleted.
- Sudden Freezing of the iPod – While using the iPod, because of some issues your iPod may suddenly freeze. After re-starting the iPod you come to know that some of the files are lost.
- Formatting the file system of iPod – Accidental formatting of file system of an iPod will lead to severe data loss as you are left with no backup.
- Virus attack – If the file system of your iPod is corrupt because of harmful virus then you cannot access the files present on it.
- Restoring the iPod to factory settings – When you restore the iPod to its factory settings then all the data files like photos, songs, video clippings get deleted. So always take a backup of data before restoring to its factory settings.
To avoid all such data loss situations you must have complete backup of data files. If you have no backup then you need to go for third party recovery software to recover lost media files. The recovery software which is built exclusively for iPods can easily recover your lost or deleted data files which include all file types of photos, videos and audios from iPods. The software can recover data files from iPod Shuffle and all types of iPods. The software can also recover frozen iPod or non responding iPods of all models effectively.
Features of iPod recovery software are:
- Recovers all lost data collection from iPod Shuffle.
- Recovers data from accidentally formatted iPods.
- Recovers non responding media files.
- Recovers all file types of photos, videos and audios like- mp4, wmv, mov, mpeg, jpeg, avi, gif, etc.
- Recovers data files from virus infected iPods.
The software can recover data files from all models of iPods like iPod Shuffle, Classic, mini, Nano and Touch. If an iPod is formatted on Mac OS then it uses HFS+ file format whereas if it is formatted on Windows OS then it uses FAT file system. And thus the software supports on both Windows and Mac OS.
If you have lost or deleted any media files from your iPod then you can try this recovery software to recover all the media files from the frozen or not responding or corrupted iPods. To check for the efficiency of the software download the demo version and perform recovery process to get back your lost data. If you are satisfied with its performance go for the complete version of the software. Click here to download.