Have you ever imagined that what happenswhen your MacBook Air stops working?Or what if you lose files from your MacBook hard disk?
I guess most of the people are not aware of the scenarios as they are not from technical background. This occurrence may be due to several reasons. Here are few points which will let you know about the basics of file loss. But at the end what you are going to do if you fall in such situation, where your MacBook Air (suppose) stops working? Here is the reply to these queries. You have to perform deleted data recovery from MacBook Air.
The conducts mentioned below will result in deletion or loss of files. They might occur knowingly or unknowingly on your hard disk.
- You system gets frequently in connection with some unreliable sources (internet) then it may get corrupted through virus. Virus may then corrupt the header of hard disk, delete some files or can cause malfunctioning
- Emptying Trash to increase the storage capacity is common practice. This may delete some of your important files (if you have done mistakenly)
- Power surge is another reason of losing the files if it occurs while files is in saving process. Power failure is also related to surge but in this case the loss of saved files can also take place
Number of such situation arises to cause data loss. One of the scenarios may follow with your MacBook Air to give you the same result. To avoid these situations you can go through these steps carefully.
- Always use the genuine version of the software in your system
- Do install the antivirus in the system to avoid malfunctioned programs attack
- You have to keep the backup and restoring points as well in updated form
What could be the best way to undelete files from MacBook Air?
This FAQ (frequently asked question) is very common to listen from user side. Most of them are not known about the recovery procedures from hard disk. If you want recuperate files then you have to perform hard drive recovery Mac. In case if your system is dead then better to connect the system with some healthy PC and perform recovery from that means (full procedure is mentioned below).
Procedure to recover data from unbootable system:Download the software from trust worthy source and then install it in some healthy PC. Later, you have to connect the unbootable hard disk to the healthy system. Launch the software and select the desired option from the main screen. Process till here might be slower as you have to connect the corrupted HDD to the other healthy system. If you have completed with the process then you just need to press few next buttons and your lost and deleted files will be recovered.
I guess you might be confused in selecting the software?
Selecting software for newbie may be little harder. They might think that they have to chose different software for different data loss scenarios for example for file deletion one software, for Trash file deletion other software etc. Clearing this doubt I would like to say that you just have to select single software and this will make complete recovery. If you are still confused then go for the trial version of software. The trial version will give you an idea about recovery. After you perform recovery, you will be able to see all the lost and deleted files using preview feature. Except this, you will be able to find files based on signatures (extension of files).