Do you want to get back your data from hard drive? If yes…then there is software to recoup data from computer. There are many software’s available in the online. These tools help you in finding deleted, lost or formatted files from external storage devices. Before going to use any software, first you have to analyze how your data has been deleted from your system.
Getting frustrate after the loss of data is an earlier state but now you will get solutions for this because of the latest technology. If you are looking to regain data from your hard drive, the best solution is getting started through data recovery utility. This is the best application which you can use to get your deleted or lost images, movies, games, text file, etc from your hard drive. To know more about how to retrieve data from the storage devices, visit the link: http://www.recovermyharddrive.org/.
The common reasons where your hard drive data gets deleted
- Accidental deletion of drive: There might be a chance when by mistake your hard drive partition/drive got deleted. For example sometimes in rush your hard disks partitions got deleted .i.e. if you want to erase partition ‘E’ but you have deleted partition ‘F’, which results in the loss of data.
- Abruptly shut down: In case of power fluctuations, reboot or shut down process exist on your computer during the period of a data transfer or several other function. Most of the times, probably you may turn off your system inappropriately which causes the files inaccessible.
- Partitioning hard drive: While partitioning hard drive, there are some occasions, where user ends up with formatting the entire hard drive. This consequence in complete cause’s loss of files on that drive.
- Third party application: When user wants to keep his data secure against harmful viruses, they use third party application to scan the hard drive, if the antivirus is unauthorized, while data scanning process there might be a chance of losing data unwillingly.
- Accidental Formatting: Formatting hard drive will cause loss of all data contained on it. This can happen simply because of the user select incorrect drive when trying to format another drive. Most of the data can be regained after accidental formatting but the user must guarantee that they won’t use the formatted drive before recuperating the data.
All above mentioned reasons are some very general scenarios due to which different users come across data loss. However the user need not to worry at any of such situations as there is hard drive recovery utility. This software also supports windows 7 hard drive recovery.
The entire drive can be scanned in few minutes to get back deleted data. This software is designed with complex algorithms to identify and recoup around 300 file types based on their unique signatures. This tool is able to perform data reinstatement from SATA, SCSI, and IDE type of hard drives. By using this tool you can get data from the corrupted hard drive. Obtain files, which bypass Windows Recycle Bin when they exceed in size as compared to the Recycle Bin. This application is used to recover files from flash memory cards (SD, XD and MMC etc), USB external drives, FireWire drives and iPods. Find option helps in locating a particular file on the basis of date, extension, size and file name. You can obtain deleted files from partitions of RAID0, RAID1and RAID5 array. You can resume the recovery process any time using save recovery session feature, this ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate deleted data.
The demo version of the utility is available to check its performance. Just download the trial version within your computer to judge, when you run, it’s going to obtain all your deleted files and makes visible. To get the files you have to purchase the software.