Flash drive is the portable device that stores digital data and can be easily plugged into a system. USB flash drives are too compacted in size that can be carried in a pocket and has the less storage capacity than an external hard drive. But they are more durable because they do not contain internal moving parts. There are many types of flash drives like XD, SD, MMC, etc by which you can store all your important files. In some situation, you will be facing the problem of loss of data from this flash drive due to its corruption. This will be more frustrating when this flash drive fails to work. If you connect such a drive to your system then it will be identified as unknown device or can be shown in the disk as zero capacity disks. There will be several reasons for losing data from the flash drive like virus infection, drive formatting, accidental deletion, file corruption, third party utility, etc.
Power loss will also be one of the reasons for data loss. To elaborate this lets us consider one of the scenarios like, you have some important official files that to be copied to the flash drive from your system. During this process suddenly there was a power failure and system shuts down abruptly closing the entire running program. Again when you tried to open those files when the power came back you find that those files are unable to open and was displaying the error messages. This is due to the sudden power failure and the files that were to be copied onto the flash drive gets corrupted and resulted in data loss. The solution to this problem is to prefer to recover lost file that effectively supports to recover files on a corrupted flash drive. Some of the other reasons for the loss of data from the flash drive are mentioned below.
Common scenarios for data loss
- Mishandling of devices: When you are transferring any of the files from the system to your flash drive if you suddenly remove the drive without accessing the option like, now it is safe to remove your drive then it will corrupt the data present in the drive resulting in data loss.
- Unintentional formatting: Without taking the backup of the important files from the flash drive, if you format the drive unintentionally then it will be inaccessible resulting in data loss.
- Cut and Paste operation: When you are performing cut and paste operation in order to move files from flash drive to another drive, the process should not be interrupted. If this process gets interrupted then you will lose data being transferred.
- Bad Sector: When you frequently remove the drive from your system then there will be a chance for the occurrence of Bad sectors on this flash drive. Due to this, the files saved on flash drives get corrupted resulting in data loss.
It is advised for you to always keep a backup of all your important files. There will be several reasons by which you lose or delete data by mistake from a flash drive. You will be shocked when you come to know that your documents are lost. If you caught with these types of problems then no need to be worried because the best recovery software helps in a better way to lost document recovery. This software performs through scanning process to restore lost data from inaccessible drives. It also provides you the preview option for the restores document for data restoration.
Features of this utility
- Ability to recover lost data on various types of hard drives such as SATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI
- Restores lost data from partitions having different file systems such as FAT32, FAT16, NTFS5, NTFS, ExtFAT partitions/drives easily.
- This software effectively retrieves lost data from corrupted hard drive partitions.
- Recover data from hard drives that are lost due to the causes such as file corruption, power surge, lost partition, software crash, virus attack and accidentally formatted drives.
- Supports and executes data recovery from hard drives on different versions of operating systems like Windows Vista, XP, 7, 10, Windows Server 2003/ 2008, Leopard, Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra etc.
- This software supports to recover data on all popular brands of USB flash drives that includes Sony, SanDisk, Kingston, etc.
This is the best restore lost files from flash drives software that supports you to recover data from the corrupted flash drive. You can also practically experience the recovery process with the help of free demo version of this utility that can be downloaded from the link mentioned above.