Perhaps you are the one having lost important data from Windows system since it is not booting properly. If yes then here is one strategy to overcome your problem.
Computer hard drives are the most crucial part of computers, mainly because it is the device which stores all the data on that system. Hence it is regarded as the key element of the system. The system drive or HDD stores various data and program files which are used to boot the system as well as it holds one of the fatal required for a system i.e. operating system. So system hard drive needs to be handled with proper care in order to avoid any accidental errors that can cause loss of data. When you power up a computer, first and foremost program files are triggered to load Operating System for the system. This system files required for the machine booting will likely be held in Boot sector with the hard drive. If your computer has trouble while booting, it may be the downside to its hard drive boot sector.
Think about a scenario to know how data can be lost from a Windows system. Assume that the system hard drive is impacted by some harmful viruses. When the hard drive is exposed to any viruses the files stored on the drive becomes inaccessible. The viruses on your system had corrupted the program files required to load operating-system, thus the OS failed to load completely while system power up process and hence system did not boot. So in such case as the system failed to boot you could not the files that you had stored on that system drive. And you may be thinking how to retrieve files when Windows won’t boot? You can find the answer for this question right below. Before that let us experience other circumstances that induce non booting of the Windows system and thus cause loss of data:
- Improper system shutdown – If you’ve got the practice of forcefully shutting down the system without closing all of the running applications then might affect the and damage ay files on the hard drive. Of course, if the boot sector gets damaged for this reason then the system will not boot properly bringing about inaccessibility of various data on the drive.
- Malware / Viruses – Corruption of hard disk drive due to malware or spyware attack will result in damage to hard drive files. Because, if the boot sector is corrupt because of viruses then your system doesn’t boot and therefore you are unable to access some of the hard disk data.
- Re-installation of OS – While reinstalling the OS in your system, should you encounter any unfortunate errors that might modify the procedure that takes place and modify the hard drive. Most of the times if OS installation is not executed completely then your system does not boot, thus causing data loss.
- Bad sectors – Bad sectors on the system hard disk drive include the physical scratches that can be seen for the hard disk memory space. Whichever sector consists the bad sector, that sector will likely be corrupt along with the files kept in that sector will never be accessible. Hence if the boot sector is under any bad sector then your program files needed for it booting process are not accessed, hence resulting in data loss.
Windows file recovery program can fix the issue of system not booting so helping to regenerate all the inaccessible files. You could possibly regain various data from Windows OS using this utility. Here you’ll be able to understand the unique features of the software below:
- Files from system drives of different types like SATA, PATA, ATA, SCSI, IDE, hard disks can be recovered
- Files which might be lost or deleted from Window systems along with other devices having FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, FAT64 file systems can also be restored easily
- Various file types lost from the Windows systems including DOC, EXE, XLSX, TXT, PDF, ZIP, RAR, MP4, MP3, JPEG, etc. can be retrieved with ease.
- In addition you’ll be able to restore files from various storage devices like external hard disk drives, Firewire drives, flash memory cards, USB drives, etc.
The utility can be effectively used to rescue files from Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 2003. To know how this recovery tool, explore the links mentioned above that clearly explains how to use the utility.