The Hard drive is essential component of the laptop, without which laptop cannot be accessed. Apart from this hard drive is used to store and retrieve the data whenever it’s needed. Any type of files can be stored in the laptop hard drive such as image files, video files, audio files, games, applications, documents, PDF files, etc. There are many featured brands that manufacture laptop hard drives such as Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, Toshiba, Sony, Apricorn, Seagate, LaCie, SanDisk, etc.
Is it obvious that people store their personal data in the laptop and it is known that personal data will be very much important in everyone’s life and no one wants to lose it. Unfortunately, there are chances of loss or deletion of data from the laptop hard drive.
Let us discuss about the reason that are responsible for the loss or deletion of data from the laptop hard drive:
Empting Recycle Bin/Trash: Whenever you delete any file from laptop hard drive, the deleted file will get stored in the Recycle Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac). If you find the deleted file is needed for you, then you can restore that file back to your hard drive. If you empty the Recycle Bin/Trash then the entire deleted files will get permanently deleted.
Deletion by Command/Shift + Delete keys: Normal deletion will lead to storage of deleted files in the Recycle Bin/Trash and there is a chance of restoring the file here. But if you delete the file using Command + Delete (Mac) or Shift + Delete (Windows) then the deleted file will not store in the Recycle Bin/Trash, it will get permanently deleted.
Bad sectors: Bad sectors are those sectors that are physically damaged and are not accessible. In laptops, the main reason for the occurrence of bad sector is due to overheating. If the bad sectors are severe then the files that are placed on those sectors will not be accessible and intern cause loss of data.
Other reasons: Apart from the reasons mentioned above for the loss of data from the laptop hard drive, there are some other reasons such as accidental deletion, virus infection, file system corruption, abrupt shutdown of laptop while transferring data, etc.
If you are suffering from the data loss problem from your laptop, then here is a solution to recover the lost files in an effective manner. You need to make use of any laptop disk recovery tool in order to recover lost files. One of the effective and reliable tools that is accepted by many experts is Laptop Disk Recovery software.
Features of Laptop Disk Recovery software:
- Laptop Disk Recovery software is applicable for a different version of Mac OS (Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks and Yosemite) and Windows OS (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.)
- You can recover and preview the recovered data with the help of this software for free of cost. The only option to save the recovered files is by purchasing the full version of this software.
- Save Recovery Session is available, by which you can save the scanned details of the deleted files and there is no need of scanning the data again and again.
- Technical support team is available on 24×7 basis, if you need any assistance then you can contact and solve your issue regarding this software.
- For more details of Laptop Disk Recovery software visit: http://www.laptopdiskrecovery.com/.