SD card is small storage device widely used portable flash drive that stores different types of files.SD card uses a flash memory to store data and does not require any constant power supply to retain it.SD card is used on many electronic gadgets like digital camera camcorders, cell phones, music players, Smart phones, etc. Like any other storage devices SD cards are also prone to loss of valuable files. While dealing with this huge amount of data you may come across the data loss situation. Photo files can be deleted from the SD card due to your mistake or by the third party application.
To explain loss of photo files from SD card, let us consider one of the scenario like you connect SD card to transfer some of the photo files from the SD card to your system. While this process in still in progress suddenly the system gets terminated due to instant power supply by closing entire running programs abruptly. You unplugged the SD card and again when you try to access those photo files you remained awful to see that the entire photos become inaccessible and was not able to open. This will be the very horrible situation as you lost important photos within few minutes. Don’t worry because you can restore all the photos from SD card with the help of best software to recover SD card photo and click here to know how to restore lost photo files effectively.
Some of the other reason for loss of photo loss from SD card
- Loss of photo files due to Formatting: Formatting SD card without copying its content to other location or storage device causes loss of photo files from the SD card.
- Sudden exclusion of SD card from system: When you connect SD card to the system to transfer photo files from the SD card to the system it should be properly ejected from the system if not it will display the warning message SD card is not properly ejected thus data may have been lost which results in loss of photo files from the SD card.
- Inadvertent deletion of photos using “Erase all” option: When you select “Erase all” option accidentally from the SD card on system then it will delete all the photo files and other media files stored in it which results in huge data loss.
The above mentioned scenarios are the most common causes by which you may loss photo files from the storage media. Don’t worry with the help of memory card photo recovery tool you can find your lost or deleted photos from memory card, SD card, MMC, XD card, system hard drive, mini SD card, Smart media, etc and also from other storage devices.
Some of the salient features of this software
- This software supports recovery of photos having generic formats like JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF etc.
- This toolkit has the ability to restore raw images from most popular professional DSLR cameras like CANON (CRW, CR2), NIKON (NEF), SONY (SR2, SRF), OLYMPUS (ORF), MINOLTA (MRW).
- By using this software you can recover different types of music files of various popular formats like MP3, WAV, MIDI, MP4 etc.
- The software does not change the original file and therefore conserve the original file name after recovery and also sorts out the recovered data on the basis of file name, size and other attributes.
You can download free trial version of this software and install it to bring back your lost photo files after connecting SD card with help of card reader you will be able to restore its photo files.